Community Forum

Cannot find a copy of my Xfinity/Comcast Double Play Contract

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

New Poster

Cannot find a copy of my Xfinity/Comcast Double Play Contract

Please provide me with a copy of my original Xfinity/Comcast Double Play Contract and Terms. I am on able to find a generic version on the website that does not provide specific info related to my account. I may wish to change my services but do not know my options for upgrading/downgrading. Just to be clear, I do NOT want a generic agreement and terms of service. I would like the contract agreement specific to MY ACCOUNT. Thank you.

New Poster

Re: Cannot find a copy of my Xfinity/Comcast Double Play Contract

As a follow-up, I found an article/post from a Comcast Employee about early termination fees, however, the navigation instructions require you to access a hyperlink that doesn't exist. Specifically, the 4th option mentioned. Attached is a screen shot showing that I can only view 3 options. Unless someone can confirm that I'm not in a contract, this article needs to be updated.Comcast Agreement 1.6.2018.PNG

Expert

As an FYI, if you're in a contract you can upgrade or downgrade with no ETF as long as you keep one level of service.

I am not a Comcast employee.
I am a customer volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as best answer!
Official Employee

Hello 80sKid, I can get a copy of your contract sent to you. Can you please send me a private message with your full name, street address, and account number by clicking on my name (ComcastAmir) and then "private message me"?

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Was your question answered? Mark the post as best answer!