Community Forum

Cannot afford any longer

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

New Poster

Cannot afford any longer

Bills are constantly increasing, billing errors and fees make it entirely impossible to remain a customer.
Insane to say the least! How can you possible expect customers to recover with this?
$132 in restoration fees
$41.93 in convenience fees
$95 in late fees
1506801515581160093327.jpg
Expert

Re: Cannot afford any longer

Danyalelbrimer wrote:
Bills are constantly increasing, billing errors and fees make it entirely impossible to remain a customer.
Insane to say the least! How can you possible expect customers to recover with this?
$132 in restoration fees
$41.93 in convenience fees
$95 in late fees

Are you paying your bill by the due date listed?  If not, and the next bill is generated you will have a late fee.

If your service is turned off for non-payment when it is reconnected you will be charged a fee for it.

Paying by phone usually charges a convenience fee.

Paying your bill on time will avoid these extra fees.  If you can't afford the bill downgrading your services may be an option.  If the reason you're consistently late with your payment because of when your check is deposited, then you will be charged the late fee, so maybe rearranging when you pay your Comcast bill is in order.  As it stands, it appears you may be a month behind in your payments.

I am not a Comcast employee; I am just a customer, volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.

If you'd like information about the Expert program, you can find it here.
Official Employee

Re: Cannot afford any longer

Hi Danyalebrimer,  I am showing you called after this post, were they able to go over your bill with you?  If you have any further questions please let us know.

Thank you