Xfinity plant
Xfinity globe
Community Forum

Cancelled service, still billed

New Poster

Cancelled service, still billed

I cancelled my service on 6/2, and moved out of the unit on 6/3. I cancelled via automated phone service and they told me they would call back in a few days, and I received no phone call and no email. I know I should have called back to confirm, but was extremely busy with the move. A month later, I am billed for the entire month of June and my service is still active. I don't know if the automated phone service did not register or what. I do not want to pay for the service that nobody used and comcast failed to follow up with me for...... anybody else have this problem?

Official Employee

Re: Cancelled service, still billed

Hey hasteapt38. I can assist you with your billing concerns. Please send me a private message verifying the first and last name of the account holder, and the street address associated with your old services. To send a private message click on my name "ComcastChe", then click private message me. 

New Poster

Hi ComcastChe,

I can't seem to send you a private message regarding this. I still have an outstanding balance since June (which is when I cancelled the service) and I also am now dealing with unreturned equipment fees. I'm in a bit of a sticky situation and I'm hoping you can help me out. Please message me.

Official Employee

Hello hasteapt38, I have sent you a private message to assist. I also responded to your duplicate post located: http://forums.xfinity.com/t5/Customer-Service/Roommate-never-returned-equipment-amp-now-being-charge...