Community Forum

Cancelled TV Services / Internet Only / But still being billed for TV Fees

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

New Poster

Cancelled TV Services / Internet Only / But still being billed for TV Fees

Just saw this video that is supposed to explain my bill.  It did not answer the main question I had in the first place.

Why am I still being billed $161.00 for TV services & Fees when I no longer have TV.  ( INTERNET ONLY )

Spoke to a service rep & was told I would see the difference in 2 billing cycles. I was born at night but not last night.

If you are billing me a month in advance for services, & my bill from the previous month is paid in full & I cancel part of it, My bill should not still be $161.00 in the next cycle with those TV add ons & taxes below. I repeat again. Why am I still paying for TV add ons?

Regional Sports Fee   $6.75

Broadcast TV Fee  $7.50

TV Franchise Fee $5.97
TV Franchise Related Cost $0.51
TV FCC Regulatory Fee $0.08
TV State Sales Tax $0.31
TV City Sales Tax $0.10

New Poster

Re: Cancelled TV Services / Internet Only / But still being billed for TV Fees

Wow, so similar. I have been billed for.cable since Sept and I don't have it. Nor do I even have a cable box! It's been stunning because i moved into a rental in Aug., transferring the 2 yr old acct. only to learn from a fantastic Comcast tech that the cable.lines in the home had been cut. No nothing and my most recent bill still included cable!
Official Employee

Re: Billing

Good evening, I can investigate this for you going forward. Would you like me to check your account for you?