Community Forum

Cancellation of Services

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

Regular Visitor

Cancellation of Services

My husband found that AT&T is providing considerably lower rates for their bundle of phone, cable and internet (specifically $720 less for 1 year) along with free HBO, SHOWTIME, STARZ, and CINEMAX for 3 months, free SUNDAY NFL 2018 season and to top it off - a $300.00 gift card for signing up.  I have attached their advertised price for similar plan I currently have with Xfinity. That's a value/savings of almost $1,500.00 for 1 year.  He is ready to switch right now with these kind of savings, but we have been long time Comcast customers and have always been satisfied with the service and pricing that I believe in trying to stay. The rates have gone up way too much and we are in real need of cutting down our household expenses.  Can a representative please reach out to me so we can discuss my options. I don't have an hour to wait to try to speak to the proper dept. rep. Thanking you in advance for your prompt attention.   

-Michelle Merlin