Community Forum

Canceling the account

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

New Poster

Canceling the account

Hello

Signed up and installed 2 days ago after many years with Fios looking for speed and "better quality". 

To be honest I am very dispaointed with the current service and set up.

1. The channels listing is a big mess. There is no reasoning behind the lineup and it's quite impossible to find the channels. 

2. The lack of HD is appaling. I had like 4-6 HD channels for every premium channels. 

The kids channels has only 1 HD the rest is poor quality SD.

3. The speed I am getting is barely 75 MBS. I promised close to 1 GB. The technician tried his best at installation but this is the best results we got for now.

Is the 30 days no obligation for real?

I don't plan to get stuck with this for 2 years. This is really disapointing experience so far. 

Expert

Re: Canceling the account

The 30-day guarantee applies to customers who are unsatisfied with their Xfinity Home, Xfinity TV, Xfinity Voice or Xfinity Internet service(s) and wish to cancel within the first 30 days to receive their money back for all service charges, related taxes and fees, equipment charges and installation fees.

I'd suggest you take your Comcast equipment to your local service center and close your account. https://www.xfinity.com/support/service-center-locations/

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
New Poster

Re: Canceling the account

Thank you for the help

Any idea why the channel lineup is so bad? If feels when a company put no thought into how the list the channels really not care too much about its cusomers.