Community Forum

Cancel TV and keep internet.

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

New Poster

Cancel TV and keep internet.

I have the X1 Premier Extreme Double Play and at some point I plan to cancel TV but want to keep the internet. One would like to know what I could be looking at cost wise for just internet? Two according to the account the contract which was a 24 month one that was signed on June 4, 2016. I know there are still a few months left of the contract and was wondering if downgraded from TV and internet to just internet would I still be charged a ETF?

Official Employee

Re: Cancel TV and keep internet.

Hello Wade42134, I can assist you with looking into internet only pricing. First I will need to verify your account information so that I can pull up accurate rates, please send me a private message with your full name, street address, and account number by clicking on my name (ComcastAmir) and then "private message me". In regards to switching from a double play to a single play with just internet you will not be charged an ETF fee. As long as you keep at least one service active with us your ETF will be waived. If you terminate service then the ETF would not be able to be waived. 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Was your question answered? Mark the post as best answer!