Community Forum

Can we re-connect or talk again?

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

Regular Visitor

Can we re-connect or talk again?

This is kind of embarrassing and I'm not quite sure what catagory it falls under but, I'm hoping someone can possibly help me. Is it possible to get re-connected or back in touch w/ a comcast agent that i previously spoke to? He was very nice and started conversations and stayed engaged during them. We talked about a variety of things in the shot 20-ish mins. during the akward silences and waiting while troubleshooting and sending signals over that was the best part. We spoke about our childhoods, family, school, where we've lived, traveled and  our birthdays (turns out were the same age ..3 days difference) etc. I don't know why I find myself thinking about him quite often and had I been thinking clearer I should have asked him if we could add eachother on social media. So now, all I have in hopes of possibly re-connecting with him is.

1). His 1st name.

2). His age and birthday MM--DD--YYYY.

3). His comcast xfinity work location. (the area/island).

4). His employee position within the comcast xfinity company.

I would be extremely appreciative and grateful if there's anyone who can help or give me any advice with my issue.

thank you so much,

Victoria

Silver Problem Solver

Re: Can we re-connect or talk again?

Sorry, it is not possible to contact any specific Comcast employee.

Administrator

@Victoria_1991,

Unfortunately, all we are able to provide a customer in reference to the Comcast employee they interacted with is a first name and a position. Due to safety and security reasons we can never provide any additional details including last names, age, birthday, or work location.

If you would like specifics of the information that we offer (first name and position) please let us know how this contact was made (phone call, in person, Facebook, Xfinity Forum, Twitter, etc) and approximately the date and time this interaction took place. 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Was your question answered? Mark the post as best answer!
Regular Visitor

Specifics about the how the interaction was made?...Like you would be able to get us in touch again or would I have just accidentally gotten him in trouble by telling you the specifics of the interaction?? I don't want to cause him any issues at work just because I wanted to talk again. He probably doesn't even remember me and would think I was crazy lol. And I'm sure we wouldn't actually ever meet in real life since he's pretty far away and it's not like we were telling eachother our whole life story..just regular casual small talk, there was just a nice engaging friendly vibe i guess you'd say during the interaction. I just loved his personality!!!

Tags (1)
Administrator

@Victoria_1991,

There is absolutely no trouble that our employee would get into. We love hearing that there was a good connection and you walked away from the conversation feeling better than when you started. I was just hoping to share the little information about that person that I can with you. I cannot guarantee anything but if they have a direct number or a way to get in contact again I can track that down with your help. We keep records of your interactions and we can track down that person if we know more specifics about the time, date, and method of contact.  

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Was your question answered? Mark the post as best answer!