Community Forum

Can't view available bundles for current customers.

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

Regular Visitor

Can't view available bundles for current customers.

When I try to click 'Manage Plan' to see what bundles are available for current customers, I am always met with the following message:

We're sorry, it looks like you'll need some help completing your order.

Please call us at 1-877-680-7173 and we can help.

I'm not interested in calling the 877 number and have the rep upsell me to some $250/m plan I really don't want. I'd rather have the ability to look at what's available on my own and make the decision. Is anyone able to assist with getting beyond this message?

Thanks.

New Poster

Re: Can't view available bundles for current customers.

Im having the exact same issue. They increased my monthly bill over $35 each month and I have all of this unneccessary service included in this plan that I dont need. I spent almost 45 minutes in a chat box last week with some moron that offered  me a plan for $149 per month but when I asked to see what the add ons would total it was $90 more. Very sneeky. Made it look like he was helping me and then pulled this junk. Ive also learned that the Blast internet that I've been paying for has had speeds DECREASED without notice. I just want a less expensive plan with the options that I actually use. I do met the Call Customer Service. I like you do not have 2 hours to spend on the phone to get no where. I'm looking into streaming options. Good luck to you. Please post if you find a way to lower your monthly rate.

Regular Visitor

According to the rep I talked to on the phone while I was trying to lower my bill, there is no promotions at this time for existing customers, but they update/redo their promo's every 2-3 months, so feel free to check back later.  Thanks...for nothing...

Official Employee

Hi @mclenz88, @AngieKP, and @1RopeS. I can help review your accounts to see tee if there's anything in your individual areas that will help lower your rates. In order assist you, please send me a private message verifying your first and last name, the phone number, street address, and the account number associated with your services.

To send a private message click on my name "ComcastChe", then click private message me.

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as best answer!