Community Forum

Can't order Gigabit service & TV?

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

Regular Visitor

Can't order Gigabit service & TV?

Having spent a couple of hours researching pricing between Comcast and ATT, it looked like Comcast service would be significanly more cost effective than what i'm currently paying.  I even called and had a representative confirm packages and pricing as well as the costs for leased equipment.

Today, 45 minutes into a call, I find out I cannot order 1000MB service and TV service without being forced into a "double play" package - which brought the all in cost up from $176 / month to $215 / month - or $468 / year. 

What gives with this?  How do I order two discrete services at the prices reflected online?

thanks

Ted

Official Employee

Re: Can't order Gigabit service & TV?

Hello tickell. I can't be certain the offer(s) you have seen can be combined, However, I can assist with going over your service upgrade options. To get started, please send me a private message and include your full name, service address, and account number so I can access your account.