Community Forum

Can't get service

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

New Poster

Can't get service

Just had a new house built and the technician came out and of course he couldn't hook up because there wasn't a provision on the pole have made three calls back to find out progress are they going to put the provision on the pole can't get anybody to respond never had to try so hard to give somebody my money. Something about make a job ticket and I asked could somebody please respond by email phone or other to let me know if there's any progress so I'm not sitting here waiting for nothing. So far very very frustrating not happy with Xfinity
Official Employee

Re: Can't get service

Hi Scottyboy1,

Sorry for your experience. I can help check on the status of your serviceability request. Can you please send me a private message with the street address where you are trying to have service installed? 

To send a private message click on my name "ComcastChe", then click private message me.

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!