Xfinity Forum Archive...
This is an archived section of the community.
Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.
This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.
Post your questions in the Xfinity Community
Starting last night the page that used to show my devices and usage is not showing that part anymore.
Specifically going to http://xfinity.com/usagemeter which redirects to https://customer.xfinity.com/#/devices just has all of the columns of links like "I WANT TO" "SHOP" etc, but the device and usage information isn't there. I'm seeing this in multiple browsers on multiple computers
Anybody else seeing this or know what's going on?
Replying to myself
Ok - sometime between this morning at 8AM and 12PM the issue fixed itself and now I see the full page and can get to the Devices/usage info
After I posted the original message I also checked the web page on my Android tablet web browser and it was seeing the same issue - so whatever was going on seemed to be either account based or was tied to my home IP. I didn't get a chance to check from outside my home with a web browser
Weird, and annoying, whatever was going on...
Hello Visigoth. We apologize for any inconvenience. We may have been undergoing maintenance on this area of our page at that time. If you are still experiencing any issue with our site, or if the issue returns, please reach back out. Also for this issue, please feel free to send me a private message and include your full name, service address, and account number so I can assist you.