Xfinity Forum Archive...
This is an archived section of the community.
Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.
This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.
Post your questions in the Xfinity Community
I use a prepaid cell phone, so talking to Comcast sales folks literally costs me money. Is there a way I can opt out of these calls as an existing Comcast customer?
Solved! Go to Solution.
I figured out how to do it on my own. For anyone else who's looking for the same thing, here's how I did it:
1. Log into your account at xfinity.com
2. Click into the Settings tab
3. In the left sidebar, click "Communications & Ad Preferences"
4. Under Marketing Preferences, click Manage Permissions next to "Sales Calls, Mail Advertising and In-Person Visits"
5. Fill and submit the form that appears
Also, you can opt out of Comcast solicitations here: https://pc2.mypreferences.com/Comcast/OptOut/Default.aspx and you can opt out of Comcast email solicitations here: https://pc2.mypreferences.com/Comcast/OptDown/opt-down