Community Forum

Can I modify or cancel my TV Package and keep my Internet?

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

New Poster

Can I modify or cancel my TV Package and keep my Internet?

I moved into my house a few years ago and got a 2 Year Contract that included several cable tv packages and 150 Mbps internet. I'm very happy with my internet and use it constantly, but I hardly watch my TV at all. My father watches local channels and food network sometimes, but that is a bit too steep to be paying over $200 a month for a ton of channels that are never watched. I would like to reduce my bill by dropping channels or removing the cable tv altogether, but I'm having trouble finding information on where and how to go about this. It would be preferable to be able to do it online.

Bronze Problem Solver

Re: Can I modify or cancel my TV Package and keep my Internet?

On line's not available, but you can call or visit a local office and change it 

Official Employee

Hey ckuhn88, I would be happy to get you into a package that fits your needs. Please send me a private message (Click ComcastKenF and then click Private Message) with your account address and your full name for assistance. 

Regular Visitor

Hello,

I'm also interested in dropping TV and Phone but keeping Internet.  Is the bill prorated or should I wait till just before my billing date?  Is Norton Antivirus included?  

Thanks for your help.

Official Employee

Hello, and thank you for reaching out to us. I would be happy to check and see if there any available promotions for you if you would like. To protect the privacy of your account, please send me a private message verifying your first and last name, street address including city state and zip code, and the full account number or phone number associated with your services. To send a private message click on my name, then click private message me.