Community Forum

Cable TV and Internet Going Down and Coming Back UP, Every Few Hours for 1 WEEK NOW!

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

New Poster

Cable TV and Internet Going Down and Coming Back UP, Every Few Hours for 1 WEEK NOW!

1)  Obviously it is not a connection problem involving my wires or cables.  On Christmas Week no less, I was stuck on one channel more times than I can count and if I hit any key on remote, black X1 is Having a problem screen - -  fills the monitor. 

a-OK, so go do work on the web:  NO I CAN'T because Router lights are flickering back & forth, a sure sign Internet went down around the same time as TV!  So after hours of Freecell and programming code, I realized that this has been going on for ONE WEEK!!! 

I called today, hoping to hear that it is an issue in my area, which they are working to resolve, but instead, same old, disconnect, reconnect, we'll send you a signal now . . . 2 separate help calls, one for cable one for Internet, is toooo much during the holidays. 

MY THEORY:  MORE PEOPLE are IN BROWARD/DADE AREA of Florida for Holidaze, MORE USAGE AND COMCAST/XFINITY DOESN'T HAVE ENOUGH CAPABILITY or Broadband Coverage for this increase in TRAFFIC.  (I'M ALWAYS RIGHT [except when I'm wrong], EX TECH ANALYST, CNE).

Expert

Re: Cable TV and Internet Going Down and Coming Back UP, Every Few Hours for 1 WEEK NOW!

I have escalated your issue to the Comcast Team available to these forums. Check back often for a reply in this thread or via Private Message from a Comcast Official Employee.

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Official Employee

Re: Cable TV and Internet Going Down and Coming Back UP, Every Few Hours for 1 WEEK NOW!

Hi MhyrrBenz, apologies for your frustrations with your services, I can assist reviewing this on my side for you. Could you please send me a private message with your account information (name on account, address and account number).

Thank you

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!