Community Forum

CUSTOMER SERVICE FAILURE

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

New Poster

CUSTOMER SERVICE FAILURE

You phone menu is terrible at recognizing voices, provides no option for an agent without account number, and your app schedule a call fails to call.  It took me over an hour to get an agent, and 6 tries for the schedule a call and never received a call, your customer interfaces are among the worst i have ever seen.  no handling for pulse dial phones, the chat with an agent doesnt work on iphones from the app or web.  all around you make it impossible to contact you for anything.  As a communication industry professional, all of the most basic best prctices address these issues and ensure a customers ability to contact you.  please fix this because direct tv never had these problems for me.

Official Employee

Re: CUSTOMER SERVICE FAILURE

Hi jasonrcoy, thank you for providing this information I will be sure to pass this along to my management team. Also, we would love for you to share this feedback with our corporate center. Please click on this link and provide your feedback so that this issue can be addressed within the next IVR updates. 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Was your question answered? Mark the post as best answer!