Community Forum

COMCAST USERS BEWARE - Since I can't find a complaint email, here goes.

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

New Poster

COMCAST USERS BEWARE - Since I can't find a complaint email, here goes.

I never email complaints but this is a strange situation where I did not get a clear answer as to how this happend.  First off, Mike in call-center Florida (his supervisor is Debora) was rude and did not listen to what I was saying.  He spoke over me and repeated himself about the same topic.  I have been with comcast for some time now and never had this experience.  I am very upset with the customer service, I was told I had to wait 5-7 business days for my money that I did not agree to pay nor did I even recieve an email through the comcast website confirming any payment was made.  I never even got an explanation of how this happened.  Mike in the call center stated "Oh well you have your routing number on there and somebody must have logged in and made the payment."  To which I responded, regardless if a payment was made why did I not recieve an email confirming it? (and I did not schedule any payments on April 15th, I scheduled it on April 20th and have the email to confirm it.)  This is unacceptable comcast and you should investigate this because if it happened to me I'm sure it can happen to somebody else just as easily.

Admin1

Re: COMCAST USERS BEWARE - Since I can't find a complaint email, here goes.

Hi Brian36 -- I can review your account to find out what happened with that payment. Please send me a PM with your name, full service address, and either phone number or account number for authentication. I'll investigate what happened here.

Click my name (ComcastZach) and click Private Message Me. 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!