Community Forum

COMCAST BILL TOO HIGH

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

Regular Visitor

COMCAST BILL TOO HIGH

My bill for March went from $210.31 to $260.68. (2 year contract ended) It is way too much money, especially when I see what "new customers" get offered. We have been a LOYAL Comcast Customer for  a long time, and every year the cost goes way up, unless we are on a 2 year contract. We always pay our bills on time.

What can comcast offer us as far as a reduced rate? At this rate, we will have to consider dropping our land line, and the extra cable box in our second room. The taxes and fees for this and that are just getting out of hand.

I would appreciate a reply from a comcast representative.

Tags (1)
Problem Solver

Re: COMCAST BILL TOO HIGH

Hello wslcb,

I apologize for any inconvenience. I can offer you a new promotion. Please check your private messages by clicking the envelope in the top right of this page, with the red number next to it. 

Regular Visitor

I'm under a 2 year agreement with a bundle for 89.99 and after taxes, gateway, etc, it's normally around 120 or 130 dollars. No surprise that when I opened my bill and saw the charges are 150+ because Comcast has started charging me for any room DVR, and HD TECHNOLOGY fee and clearly states "Under 24 Month Service Agreement"...Guess that's some , just like when I had to go get my own equipment and install because their Tech never showed up but I still got charged as if they did. I am so tired of the headache, the stress and anxiety that I have occur because of the never ending bogus bills received and then I can never get any assistance from the pathetic Customer Service that they have. I am ready to cancel my services and be done if this isn't fixed and I get treated like a real person with some kind of RESPECT.
Tags (1)
Problem Solver

Hello teletabby20,

Thank you for posting! I apologize for any misunderstanding. My research showed that you were credited for the amount of the Professional Install on 4/15/2016.

The terms of your agreement were Anyroom DVR and HD Tech fee at no cost to you for the first half of your agreement. Your second half of the agreement just started on 3/31/2017

I will be more than happy to work with you about lowering the cost of your bill, we may have to drop some services or repackage to do so. 

Community Icon
I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am an Offical Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark it as a solution!solution Icon
Expert
Moved: