Community Forum

Bulk Service

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

New Poster

Bulk Service

Bulk

I am an officer on the Board of Directors for our condo complex in Panama City Beach, FL.  Part of our HOA fee is included basic Comcast cable.  We have several new owners who can not get their service activated.  When they call or go by the local Comcast office, they are told they need an "activation" number.  We have never had or needed a "activation" number before.  We have a bulk contract with Comcast.  Other officers have been calling for the last week and are getting nowhere.  What do we need to do to get our unit owners cable activated please??

THanks!

Official Employee

Re: Bulk Service

Hi grandlagooncove, 

I can help by providing more information for your bulk services. Can you please verify your first and last name, and the full street address including the city state and zip code associated with the bulk services in a private message? 

To send a private message click on my name "ComcastChe", then click private message me.