Community Forum

Broken wire to house

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

New Poster

Broken wire to house

The cable to my house has been broken for over a week from the storm in Northeast, we scheduled an appointment on Tuesday for the tech to come this Thursday and nobody showed up all day.

We call Comcast support and tell them about this and the lady on the phone blames us and says its our fault for submitting an appointment so late.

So we get another appointment for Friday (today) and I still see no technician here it’s already 2:30.

I’m tired of being put on this goose chase and treated so poorly.

Clearly scheduling an appointment isn’t going to work, so what exactly do I have to do to get this fixed. Please help anyone.

Edit: So we called again about the appointment and the service rep told us that there’s no such thing as any appointment and we have no ETA. So the other reps lied to me.
Expert

Re: Broken wire to house

I've asked a Comcast employee to help you. You should expect a reply in this thread. 

I am not an employee.
Official Employee

Re: Broken wire to house

Hello sanjay5976. I can assist in ensuring we can get someone out to your residence to restore your service, if still needed. Please send me a private message and include your full name, service address, and account number so I can access your account.

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Was your question answered? Mark the post as best answer!