Community Forum

Bills to high

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

New Poster

Bills to high

I don't even have a HD/Blue Ray TV, none of that. I have a basic box, wifi, and a land line phone i don't even know the number to. The prices you charge are rediculous. I have the basic cable/ Wifi/ land line, it's over 200.00 a month. You can either figure out how to lower this bill, or i'm finding another provider. I have had enough. The taxes and fees alone at the bottom of the bill is unbelievable.

Official Employee

Re: Bills to high

Hello, and thank you for reaching out. I would be happy to look at your account for you and see if there is anything available. 

New Poster

I have not received a response, after they said they would look into my account. 

New Poster

I've been doing dancing with the cable company for a long time. I completely concur. I feel poor people deserve better Tech.

Ciao,

CABLE_DANCER

New Poster

I know. Same here.  I don't understand the logic of the cable company. I see all these cheap deals for new subscribers but it seems the longer you have an account the more you pay! It's like you're being penalized and punished for being a long time customer.

Official Employee

Hello all,

@Texyy2U - We didn't receive a private message from you with the account information such as your full name, address, and a phone/account number. If you can send me this information in a private message - I will check what promotions we have in your area. 

@CABLE_TV_Dancer and @SaraTGinMD -  I'd be happy to assist you with checking better deals for your accounts, please send me the information I requested above for Texyy2U in a private message. 

Thank you!