Community Forum

Billing

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

Regular Visitor

Billing

So I'm going ahead and having my service get shut off. I called someone yesterday. Talked to like 4 different people. All they wanted to do was argue with me about making sure i pay my past due balance of 418 dollars. They can't tell me why it's that high. And when i told them i wanted a payment plan they couldn't do anything. Also I never got credit for being without service when i moved. Or for having my internet go in and out constantly. I'm paying for an xfinity modem so it's their fault their equipment doesn't work right. I think the whole 5 or so yrs I've been with xfinity I've had issues with connecting at least once a week. And 100 mbps? Yeah right. Runs about 25 mbps the whole time I've had it.
Admin1

Re: Billing

Hi kris_tine89 -- I can help you out with any billing issues you're having. Please send me a PM with you name, full service address, and either account number or linked phone number. I'll need further details about being with service when you moved. 

Click my name (ComcastZach) and click Private Message Me.