Community Forum

Billing

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

New Poster

Billing

I am being boiled like a frog. Triple play started at around $130.00/month. Now almost $190.00. I have enquirer about internet only but can’t get a straight answer. Internet is cheaper with a package which is where I am. I have digital phone (which I have never used) but have been told my bill will go UP if I take that off. Internet Blast! Pro is 62 bucks a month for the first 12 months but I am not eligible for that since I have been a customer for 4 years. In fact I am not eligible for any deal according to the last person I spoke with a few months ago. If I take the internet speed we need alone I will be paying nearly what I am paying for internet and cable and phone. I would be happy with 200 mbps internet for less than 100 dollars a month. We can catch shows on Netflicks or Amazon or HULU and still be well under what we pay now and apparently are not eligible for any more “deals”. I fully expect out cable will be over $200.00/month by this time next year. The exact same thing happened with Verizon in Rhode Island. We started at $120 and after two years were paying $210.00 for the same service. We went to their service center and the lady there deleted our account and reinstated us as new users at the intro rate. Something I am sure would get her fired if the company knew she was doing this. There aren’t a lot of options for cable in my area. Any ideas? Apparently being a 4+ year client doesn’t give you any advantage. 

Official Employee

Re: Billing

Rburke3608, let's take a look at double play and internet only options. Please send me a private message with your full name, address, and phone number tied to your residential services for help.