Community Forum

Billing

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

New Poster

Billing

I recieved my Nov. 18 paper statement and called Comcast because it was much higher than my previous bills. 

I spoke On Nov. 25 with Cali (ID#191488).

She told me that there would be no charge for my HD and that the DVR service fee would be reduced to $7.99/ month.

Yesterday I received my statement by e-mail and no reductions were shown, so I was on the phone again today (12-9-17) with Alberta to try to straighten this confusion out.  She said that Cali's reduction in my fees were only a one-time deal.  This was absolutely NOT what I understood from Cali.

So I asked to speak to a manager and got a call from Stephonie who confirmed what what Alberta told me.  They can only say what their computer screen tells them, I was told.

I am very unhappy with the service that Comcast is providing.  Every time I talk to a different person, I get a different answer.

I consider this to be misleading and even deceitful.  There is definitely a communication problem here!

Please respond.