Xfinity plant
Xfinity globe
Community Forum

Billing

New Poster

Billing

So far, I am not very please with my experience with Xfinity. It began by a worker telling me that after signing up for automatic payments and ecobill, I would recieve $5 off of my final bill every month, which never happened. Then the automatic payment wasn't working on time like it was supposed to so I manually made a payment the day it was due and then two days later the took out a second payment, and put it as a credit on my account. After calling support and getting no where, they ended up telling me there was nothing they could do and I would have to contact my bank. This makes no sense because the bank isn't the one giving me the refund, it's Xfinity. Lastly, and the thing that upsets me the most is the fact that TWO DAYS after signing up with Xfinity, I received a postcard in the mail stating that I could get literally the same basic package I have now for $29.99. I currently pay over $60. Why am I paying double for something that you are offering as a new customer, I am not impressed, and will not continue using Xfinity in the future.

Official Employee

Re: Billing

Hi trombley2015, 

I can help with your billing concerns. As for the autopay and EcoBill discounts, that takes up to 45 days to take effect. I can look into the credit balance on the account as well as the promotions that are available in your area. 

Please send me a private message verifying the first and last name of the account holder, and the street address associated with your services, or the first and last name of the account holder and full account number. To send a private message click on my name "ComcastChe", then click private message me.

New Poster

comcast is not the best company.  I recently changed my plan because my bill had creeped up over the years and I got my nov statement and it was over double what my new rate was.  It seems that even tho I have had my checking account set up the same way for the poast 9.5 years they :"lost" october's payment.  my checking acct was deducted, it was sent, but instead of crediting my acct, they tagged it on to november's bill with late charges.  I have been on chat for an hour or more with comcast and my bank to get the confirmation number of the transaction and after all of THAT, the comcast rep wanted me to fax my information to the "higher fix department" which surprisingly, keeps returninf as a "no answer" when I try to fax....  is this actually a dept?  anyone have a fax number?  

Official Employee

Hi ravennarf, 

I can help review your billing concerns. Please send me a private message verifying the first and last name of the account holder, the phone number, street address, and the account number associated with your services. To send a private message click on my name "ComcastChe", then click private message me.