Community Forum

Billing promotion for existing customers

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

New Poster

Billing promotion for existing customers

Looking for help, my existing contract ends next month. Will shoot up 50 dollars.
I have been with comcast/xfinity since 1995, yep over 20 years. I called retention and the only thing they could do is put me in same promotion for 25 dollars more a month total cost. I can go elsewhere, and I also saw an add. Online for 69 dollars for Comcast for new customers. I'd rather continue our relationship with Comcast, but can't afford to pay more or loose services we had.
Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

Re: Billing promotion for existing customers

before we can help can you atleast provide images or more deeper context so we can get the big picture of your problem? The only thing your telling us is that your a customer for 20 years. Anything else we need to know? 

I'll be online here all day so take your time. Hopefully a employee see's this post too and maybe they can help as well

Official Employee

Re: Billing promotion for existing customers

Hello, and thank you for reaching out to us. I would be happy to assist you from here. Can you verify your account information with me? I would need your phone number, full name, and service address. You can private message me by clicking my name and clicking private message.

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!