Community Forum

Billing problem

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

New Poster

Billing problem

We called to get service they told us they couldnt locate my address they made up ticket # we waited 9 days i had to call back then the rep told us ok we can get service so april 5th we have a tech out he got us all hooked up i asked about seeing wrong lot # on paper work he said it was fine had tv and internet for a week then they called me telling us that we had wrong address and said they would fix it then we lost internet so i called was explaining the problem then they gave me another ticket # we waited and waited then i call back again at this time i have been on phone for over 3 hours wasted time then i get a bill showing balance transferred so i ask about it was told i moved i told them no you comcast had wrong address i didnt move finely get service and bill fixed i pay my bill then june they changed billing date and added the balance transferred back on so i call and try to explain the problem but with no help please help im not paying it
Official Employee

Re: Billing problem

Hello Lewie2018. I can assist with reviewing your account balance the your service charges. Please reach out to me via private message and include your full name, service address, and account number so I can access your account.

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!