Community Forum

Billing is so wrong...

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

Frequent Visitor

Billing is so wrong...

My billing date is the 11th of each month, payable by the 25th. I pay my bill in full on the 3rd of the following month when my SSDI check comes in (as I have done for the past 10 years). I called Comcast on 6/5/18, seeking to change my services from a Preferred XF Bundle (tv, phone, internet - $214/mo with no premium channels, dvr, etc.) to something more affordable. My main thing was to eliminate the tv portion & just keep phone & internet. I ended up keeping the tv part (for now) 1 old CRT tv and ended up with a Basic Pro Triple (which is causing me no end of problems because unbeknownst to me, my voice service was also changed...SIGH). Anyway, I was quoted a price that I could live with. Received a bill in the mail for services 6/15 - 7/17 in the amount of $89.48, payment due on the 25th. Today, online, I look at the bill and it's $140.30!!! Why the heck is it suddenly $50 higher? I was quoted a TOTAL monthly bill of around $128 and change. So now, I have a paper bill of $89, but an online bill of $140. Can I get an explanation that makes sense? Appreciate it!

Official Employee

Re: Billing is so wrong...

Hi @Bajan12

I can review your account and provide an explanation of your billing concerns. To protect the privacy of your account, please send me a private message verifying your first and last name, street address including city state and zip code, and the full account number or phone number associated with your services. 

To send a private message click on my name "ComcastChe", then click private message me. 

Frequent Visitor

Thank you for your esponse to my posting. I reached out to Comcast through several venues and am glad to say that the situation that I posted about has been resolved to my satisfaction.

Highlighted
Official Employee

Sorry for the delayed reply @Bajan12. I'm happy that you were able to get the assistance you needed. If there's anything we can assist you with in the future, please don't hesitate to reach out.