Community Forum

Billing incompetence

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

New Poster

Billing incompetence

I moved with my service last year and am currently in the middle of a big mess. My old account is apparently still active even though I no longer live there. Now I'm getting two bills one for my previous address which is now in collections and my current account. I was unaware of this until I saw the collections notice on my credit report. Now I'm getting the run around. None of the representative I've spoken to seems to know how to deal with this issue. And with no avail in obtaining the correct number for their collections department. I've been given 6 different numbers none of which is the correct one. I'm appalled that such a large company cannot get their phone numbers straight. This email is an attempt to get some answers. Hopefully II'll get a response from someone who can tell me what the is going on with xfinityhome, their doing so much they can't keep up with the basics. Like transferring service with no hassel.