Community Forum

Billing due date determination

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

New Poster

Billing due date determination

How is my bill due date determined?  I am interested in setting my account up with a due date in the first week of the month and I'm wondering when my account needs to be started to have that due date.  I don't want to change the date I have currently.  I just want to cancel my service and start service later on a date that gives me the early-in-the-month due date.

Official Employee

Re: Billing due date determination

Hi leftwing27, 

Thanks for reaching out. I wanted to reply and provide a hypothetical situation to hopefully answer your question. In a situation like this, our billing cycles are determined systematically in our billing system. It would probably be best to have your install dates set in the last few days of the month to try to have the due date on the first of the month.

For example, if a customer is installed on the 28th and the connect order is closed on the 29th, then the initial cycle date will be on the first, as that is the first available cycle date. Ultimately it depends on when the service is installed and when the order is completed.