Community Forum

Billing deduction for fees paid through bulk contract to comcast

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

New Poster

Billing deduction for fees paid through bulk contract to comcast

I pay for limited basic cable through condo association in the form of monthly fees.  The condo management pays the fee that I pay the association through a bulk services contract for limited basic service.  If I choose nothing but limited basic service, I pay nothing except for additional services and equipment.  However, if choose to upgrade from limited basic to the next tier of services, I pay the full package cost with no credit for payments made by the condo associtation, at least on my bill.  I have seen other customers bills that show services paid by their associations, showing $0 charged to them because the association has paid for this service.  Their upgrades from the basic service to a higher teir, preferred digital, are charged to this customer for a nominal $17 for the upgrade.  They do not pay the fee twice as I do, once to the association, and once to Comcast as a part of the upgraded package.  Has anyone experienced this problem? 

Official Employee

Re: Billing deduction for fees paid through bulk contract to comcast

Hi troberts3923, 

I can help address your billing concerns. To protect the privacy of your account, please send me a private message verifying your first and last name, the phone number, street address including city state and zip code, and the full account number or phone number associated with your services.

To send a private message click on my name "ComcastChe", then click private message me.

Official Employee
Moved:

New Poster

Problem solved by Daniel and Sheila at phone number 877-834-6757.  These ladies had access to account information that other agents did not seem to have.  I had talked with 7 different agents over a 4 hour period (first line agents, bulk contract sales, customer solutions, and finally these two ladies).  The last two ladies were the most helpful and knowlegeable  They made notes for my file and I did not have to tell my story over and over again.  It turns out that my community paid service was buried inside a promo package that had expired.  I made the mistake of previously accepting a promo for a lower monthly cost and wound up with more services than I wanted or needed.  I paid for equipment (adapters) for several years that were included in my community paid service ($11/ month).  We worked an equitable credit for the overpayments and I finally have the services setup for what I really wanted and needed. I am a happy camper once again.

Official Employee

@troberts3923 - Thank for sharing your experience with Daniel and Sheila. We are happy to hear that all issues are resolved!