Community Forum

Billing and collections calling and requesting a payment before bill is due?

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

New Poster

Billing and collections calling and requesting a payment before bill is due?

Is it customary for the billing and collections department to call you and ask for a payment to be made on the account before your due date? I keep getting calls stating they are from comcast and they are calling to get payment or set up autopay on my account but my bill is not even due yet nor do I have a past due balance. They also state the date and amount of my last payment made and have my current due date along with my account info? I keep telling them I will pay when it is due yet they keep calling , I am getting very annoyed as I find this unprofessional and should not be bumbarded by collectios when I do not have a past due balance and my current bill is not due yet.

Expert

Re: Billing and collections calling and requesting a payment before bill is due?

I've asked a Comcast employee to help you. You should expect a reply in this thread. 

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Official Employee

Re: Billing and collections calling and requesting a payment before bill is due?

Hello Davis1971, I can assist you with getting these calls to stop. Please send me a private message with your full name, street address, and account number by clicking on my name (ComcastAmir) and then "private message me" and we can get started. 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!