Community Forum

Billing and Late fee

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

Regular Visitor

Billing and Late fee

So I do not like to pay my bill online because I pay it on say the 9th and then the money is not withdrawn from my account for about 3-4 days and even though I sent the payment on the 9th my account is not credited until they withdraw the money.  Credit Cards, cell phone companies, mortgage companies all seem to be able to to pull the same day and credit the same day so why does Comcast not?  I paid my bill on the 12th a Friday at the Kroger, because it is close to my house and I will pay Kroger a fee as opposed to driving a half an hour away and paying in person at a service center where I am charged a  $2 fee to pay my bill.  Kroger transmits to Comcast at 7pm.  Funny how because of President's day, my payment was not recorded by Comcast until the 16th and I am charged a late fee on the 14th a Sunday.  So my payment cannot be processed over the weekend but a late fee can?  

Valued Contributor

Re: Billing and Late fee

gerbergirl,

I'm sorry for the frustration this has caused. I have applied credit to your account for the late fee and you will see this on your next billing statement. If you have any further questions or concerns, please let us know and we will be happy to assist.

Community Icon
I am a Retired Official Comcast Employee, and I no longer actively support the forum.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am an Retired Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
Retired Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark it as a solution!solution Icon

Regular Visitor

Thank you for responding and thank you for the late fee credit.  I just hope that Comcast/Xfinity has a new billing system that it is working on that will be more in line with being up to date with credits being issued immediately and not on the next bill. That changes can occur and be billed instantly like 99% of all other service companies and that payments are credited on the day they are made and pulled that same day.  

Problem Solver

Hello gerbergirl,

I am pleased to hear that ComcastJoy was able to resolve your billing issue. We ask that you wait one to two billing cycles because it depends on the date your bills are printed versus when the credit is applied as to when you will see the credit; you may not see it on the current bill. The credit will then be reflected on the next bill that prints. We appreciate your feedback and I will forward this along to the appropriate party.

New Poster

All I want is my volume to my tv controlled by my remotes...
Thanks