Community Forum

Billing Issue

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

New Poster

Billing Issue

I have two Comcast accounts in two different states. Starting in February, when I pay account #2, the money is being credited to account #1. This leaves account #2 delinquent. I called in March and Comcast moved the money from account #1 to account #2, but they did not fix the issue. On Friday, account #2 was disconnected because the account was not paid. However, account #1 has a credit balance. I've made several calls and chats, but no one can solve the problem. I've been using my bank to pay these bills for more than 10 years, without issue.

Expert

Re: Billing Issue

@Tadd3516 wrote:

I have two Comcast accounts in two different states. Starting in February, when I pay account #2, the money is being credited to account #1. This leaves account #2 delinquent. I called in March and Comcast moved the money from account #1 to account #2, but they did not fix the issue. On Friday, account #2 was disconnected because the account was not paid. However, account #1 has a credit balance. I've made several calls and chats, but no one can solve the problem. I've been using my bank to pay these bills for more than 10 years, without issue.

When did you start account #2?

This sounds more like a routing issue from your bank rather than an issue by Comcast.  Call your bank and find out if they have both account numbers and are paying them separately or are just sending a payment to account #1.

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!