Community Forum

Billing Issue

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

New Poster

Billing Issue

Hello,

My name is Usha Kavirayani and I am writing this email as I am fed up with the numerous calls I have been making to customer service regaring my billing Issue. I started my WIFI service in January. I had trouble setting up my modem and when I spoke to Xfinity customer service they told me that it might be reason of me using my own Modem. So I returned that and got an Xfinity Modem, Even after getting that I still had issues with connection. So again after speaking to a customer service representative she sent someone to check the technical issue going on after 4 days. Later I was charged for $60 installation fees. So I spoke to another representative and he told me that a ticket has been raised he asked me to pay the actual bill without the additional 60$. I paid that bill and he also said that I would get an e-mail regarding my $60 refund and $20 bill credit for all the inconvienience. I did wait for few days but I never recieved an e-mail. So I spoke to another representative as I learned that if I don't pay my $60 amount my services would be stopped. She said thisissue would be taken care of immediately within 24-48 hours, but clearly that also did not happen. I also called yesterday and spoke to another representative and told about my issue and he said he would talk to a supervisor and still nothing happened. I am absolutely fed up. The $60 charge is still present in my bill due and last day to pay is March 30th. Even after several calls this has still not been resolved. 

Regards,

Usha

Admin1

Re: Billing Issue

Hi Ukaviray -- I can help with that charge. Since you were told this would be applied to your account, I'll ensure that it does. Please send me a PM with your name, full service address, and either phone number or account number for authentication.

Click my name (ComcastZach) and click Private Message Me. 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!