Community Forum

Billing Increase

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

New Poster

Billing Increase

I agreed a 2 year deal with Cocast 11 months ago but despite this the price has increased. This month is $10 more than agreed pricing. The increase includes a rise in the bundled fee cost which is concerning given the agreement in place. Can Comcast customer service please look at my agreement and account and make a refund.

Official Employee

Re: Billing Increase

Hello Lex7. Comcast service contracts are built to lock in your package price only. All ancillary items, such as equipment rentals or taxes/fees, are subject to change during the contract agreement. Any other specialty discounts, such as discounted premium channels, run on their own discounted length of time and are also not price protected. Contract information can be found in My Account > Settings > Legal Agreements & Contract.

If you would like me to review your service package details and the rate increase, please reach out to me via private message and include your full name, service address, and account number so I can access your account.