Community Forum

Billing Breakdown?

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

Frequent Visitor

Billing Breakdown?

Hi there, 

Could somebody help me understand Comcast's service package speed breakdowns? I am a bit confused because when I originally ordered my internet package two months ago I thought I had ordered up to 150mbps upload speed. On my current bill, I see it says I'm getting up to 250mbps up, which is WAY more than I need or want. (I also noticed that I have very rarely reached speeds over 100mbps on speed tests with my computer connected to my router via ethernet, so I am not getting anywhere near the speeds they are suggesting.) On the bill it says "Performance Plus Internet $39.99", with an additional charge for "Blast Pro $20.00". I don't remember ordering this speed increase...can I get this "Blast Pro" addition taken off of my account? What would my speeds look like without it? I feel like I have been tricked here...

Additionally, I can't seem to find anywhere what my bill will be after the two year period is up. Anyone have any information on this, or where I can find this info? 

New Poster

Re: Billing Breakdown?

I believe Performance plus speeds 75mbps download 10mbps upload &
Blast pro 150mbps download 50mbps upload