Community Forum

Bill to high

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

Frequent Visitor

Bill to high

I have been a customer for a long time and pay on time every month. But over the past couple years my bill getting to the point that i may cut the cord on comcast! Within the last couple of months my bill went up 30 dollars and we just had a hurricane irma hit us and no later a month later comcast said they are raising the rates for everthing, i dont thing thats right at all! I did get a call from your rep about getting a promotional rate but what she had told me was no deal for me at 147 dollars not including taxes and surcharges which would be the same as im paying now which is $171! I looked at the at@t rates are very good so if you can come to the table with a better promotion then 147 dollars for 2yrs im in. thanks

Frequent Visitor

Re: Bill to high

I have a medical disability, and I've been a customer for years, paying my bill with every increase, but it's getting hard to pay this bill, isn't there something I can do, like go from triple play to double as I don't use the phone much. I have asked before and billing keeps saying downgrading from triple to double would cost essentially the same!
How does that work? Is there some sort of discount for services for disabled customers?
Official Employee

Hello, and thank you for reaching out to us. I would be happy to assist you from here. Can you verify your account information with me? I would need your phone number, full name, and service address. You can private message me by clicking my name and clicking private message.

Official Employee

Hello, and thank you for reaching out to us. I would be happy to assist you from here. Can you verify your account information with me? I would need your phone number, full name, and service address. You can private message me by clicking my name and clicking private message.

Administrator
Moved: