Community Forum

Bill keeps increasing every month

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

Regular Visitor

Bill keeps increasing every month

Recently my bill has gone from around $85 up to $90 then the following month up to $115. Now this month it looks like it might be $145. All without adding services.  I called customer service and they said my promotional period had ended so i talked to them about lowering my bill. I was told there was a plan they could sign me up for but i would lose a "few" channels like espn and mtv. I told them that was fine and they downgraded my service. Turns out it is way more then a few channels and most of the channels i actually watch on a regular basis. Is there any way to get my old service back at my origonal rate. Seems the new customer deals are way better then the current customer deal i am getting. I guess it doesnt pay to be a loyal customer anymore.

Official Employee

Re: Bill keeps increasing every month

I apologize for the delay. I have reviewed your case and sent your a PM to discuss your account.

New Poster

My bill increased as well.  It went from $99.99 to $119.99.   If you are a current customer the deals offered to you are ALWAYS more expensive. 

$10 voice remote rental fee -- Really I have to rent the remote. WTH

$10 ANY ROOM DVR fee -- I only have ONE TV and do not need any room DVR  

$7 broadcast TV fee. -- a BS fee that comcast passes on to their customers

$5 regional sports fee -- another BS fee that comcast passes on to their customers

$9.95 for HD technology fee -- another BS fee 

All the fees and taxes on my bill come to an additional $49.24 a month

If you really want to bust brain cells, compare the LATINO packages to the non LATINO packages.  For example - 

the  X1 starter double play  package: 

Latino 200+ channels and 100 mbps internet download speeds: $84.99 a month + fees (49.24) = $134.33

Non Latino 140+ channels and 100 mbps internet download speeds:   $94.99 a month + fees (49.24) = $144.23

Non Latino 220+ channels and 100 mbps internet download speeds: $114.99 a month + fees (49.27) = $164.26

that's DISCRIMINATION.   

Official Employee

Hello, and thank you for reaching out to us. I would be happy to check and see if there are any available promotions for you if you would like. To protect the privacy of your account, please send me a private message verifying your first and last name, street address including city state and zip code, and the full account number or phone number associated with your services. To send a private message click on my name, then click private message me.