Community Forum

Bill keeps going up...WHY????

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

Regular Visitor

Bill keeps going up...WHY????

Seriously?? in 5 months, from May 2017 to Sept 2017, my bill has gone up $28.00. I have not ordered any on demand, I dont have any HBO, Showtime, or any other movie channels, I have not added any additional items, I have not upgraded, and my bill just came in at $233.67

I honestly believe that so many people are dumping comcast that they are charging those of us that stay to keep their bottom line in order

I have been a Comcast customer for over15 years and this is getting freaking stupid.. Most companies treat their long term customers better than this

Try and call customer service, IF you can get someone on the line, after waiting forever,  they cant help you, the last call I told her I was seriously thinking about firing Comcast due to this and her "I dont really care" response was, "we will be sorry to see you go".. I was so dumbfounded I couldnt even answer her.

Does anyone know how well the Amazon Firestick works? what about Hulu or Sling? Other than AT&T, who offers WiFi at home? I cant stand the dish companies, but the packages they offer are a boat load cheaper than [edited - removed inappropriate name] and offer more!!!

I cant keep paying this increase [edited - removed inappropriate name] keeps putting on its customers

Expert

Re: Bill keeps going up...WHY????

Name calling

PH left

I am not a Comcast employee; I am just a customer, volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.

If you'd like information about the Expert program, you can find it here.
Official Employee

Re: Bill keeps going up...WHY????

Hi, Auburnfan17. I can help review your account's billing for you. Please click my name, ComcastMax, and then click Private Message Me to send me a message verifying your full name, address, and the phone number associated with your account so I can assist.