Community Forum

Bill hasn't been adjusted properly

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

New Poster

Bill hasn't been adjusted properly

I am new to Comcast Service have been with DirecTV for 15 years and i moved recently and decided to try xfinity. First month bill was correct as agreed. Then all of a sudden the bill says i have 3 rooms set up. I only own 2 tvs. If my bill isnt adjusted back to the the original agreement i will most definitely be canceling and returning back to Direct Tv. I can honestly say their bill was consistently correct for 15 to 20 years. I feel this mistake was made by an employee and i shouldn't have to pay for their mistakes. I have already talked to customer support once about this. It is still not corrected on my Bill.. I will be canceling my services if not fixed by my due date of August 20 2018. I have already been told by dtv that they want me back. And were going to offer me everything im reicing from xfinity for 50 dollars for 2 years with free install.. Sounding pretty good to me right now.. I just hate dealing with this frustrating stuff from Comcast. Gosh ive only been a customer for a month and a half and already problems.