Community Forum

Bill has more than doubled

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

Regular Visitor

Bill has more than doubled

I originally signed up as a new customer and got a good rate for internet only, there was an issue with the apartment number being incorrect when it came to the installation day and they said they wouldnt install until i corrected this even tho i had done so on the phone with them so i had to go to the service center to change it in person. Thought the issue was resolved until 2 months later when my service got disconnected as the apartment number had actually never been changed. I have to go to the service center again for them to set up a different account to correct the issue. Finally get internet again and has been fine since mostly now my bill has changed from 39 a month to 85 a month and im told this is because im on a promotion. So actually after all of the trouble i went through just to get internet in my aparment what i believed was the rate was actually only valid for 12 months. Not as i belived and was told was conpensation for all the trouble. Is there any way of getting this down or am i best just to cancel?
Official Employee

Re: Bill has more than doubled

Hi Raw6288, I can look into some promotions for internet only for you. Please send me a private message with your full name, street address, and account number by clicking on my name (ComcastAmir) and then "private message me".