Community Forum

Bill becoming too high

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

Frequent Visitor

Bill becoming too high

Hello,
I have triple play, and I'm paying 176.20, I don't use the Xfinity phone enough to continue to pay for it.
I just want to downsize to a double play, and I keep hearing that downsizing would end up with almost the same charges.
I do get late fees because my bill comes the week of the 18th each month, however, my disability check arrives on the 1st and I'm always late, just seems like the bill is steadily creeping up, and being on a strict budget, I can't keep paying these high bills.
What sort of things can help me with my bill, I can't avoid late charges, and I don't need the phone, aren't there any promotional packages to switch to?
At&t is advertising their all included bundle at 84.99 + tax a month for the first year! Ten dollars less than Xfinity/Comcast.
I've been a customer seems like forever, and I'm trying to be loyal!
Official Employee

Re: Bill becoming too high

Hi Anthony19701, I can assist going over current double play promotions with you and see if there is anyway to save you monthly. Could you please send me a private message with your account information (name on account, address and account number).

Thank you

New Poster

Would also like to discuss lowering bill.  Thanks.

Official Employee

Hi firefighterscot! 

I can review and discuss the offers available to you. 

In order assist you, please send me a private message verifying your first and last name, the phone number, street address including city state and zip code, and the account number associated with your services and we can start from there.

To send a private message click on my name "ComcastChe", then click private message me.