Community Forum

Bill Increase is crazy high

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

New Poster

Bill Increase is crazy high

Comcast does not commit to customers after promotion over it went up 50 dollars and now my bill went from 164 to 215 this is crazy high.  Warning to new customers promo's are great and affordable but when its over you will be making a car payment.  Yes they will help sometimes have in the past but not looking good to have this fixed.

Existing customer that feels they do not care about their customer base and cable out to boot and have not been able to fix it yet

Official Employee

Re: Bill Increase is crazy high

@lhamilton22

Sorry you feel this way. I'd be more than happy to review the current offers in your area to see if we have something that would lower your rate. Please send me a private message verifying your first and last name, street address including city state and zip code, and the account number or phone number associated with your services. 

To send a private message click on my name "ComcastChe", then click private message me.

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Frequent Visitor

Yeah - just got my notice for payment too - went up almost $40.00 - unbelievable. I think it is time to cut the cord.

I have negotiated "deals" and it just keeps going up and down, up and down. Have had comcast for YEARS ... but this is

just getting to be tooooo much. I have basic everything - except for BLAST which seems to be slowing down too ... ummmmmmm

Frequent Visitor

Ready to cut cord seniors have to go without food to bearley have have enough money to pay for bad cable service paying for x1 select package hd triple play and have never had x1  bill say I am paying it have same old equipment been customer over25 years sent copy of bill to  news paper trouble shooter on ripping off old people’s the service I get is not worth over  $215 speeds are false move  buffer for ever certain times .call better business bureau  think they make fortune off box and modems you have to rent to make the high cost of service you pay for work all other cable company are doing away with taking advantage of people

Official Employee

Hello All, 

If you would like assistance reviewing offers that are available to you, please verify your first and last name, full street address, and the phone number or account number associated with your services in a private message? 

To send a private message click on my name "ComcastChe", then click private message me.

Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Frequent Visitor

Don't bother with that. After messages back and forth all I got was a "sorry nothing available but your current plan which goes up $60/month when it expires." I started with a  predecessor of Comcast for $26/month in 1995. They now want over $220/month.

Official Employee

@ffitzgerald39

How long ago has it been since you checked for new promotions in your area? I can take a look to see if I have anything if you'd like?