Community Forum

Bill Changing Without Notice

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

New Poster

Bill Changing Without Notice

I like Xfinity; Comcast. As a disabled person on a fixed SSADisability that may never change I must budget myself with what my income is now. The only thing that disrupts my monthly budget is how a monthly bill is agreed upon and I receive the bill amount and it is considerably higher. Naturally this distorts my monthly budget. I like Xfinity by Comcast and hope I do not have to cut the cord. A few months ago a very assertive young man demanded he and I set a monthly payment and LOCK into it. I agreed. Then, as ALWAYS my expected payment was $15 more. This needs to be cleared up. I know you always blame it on taxes and surcharges from the government but I believe this is a scapegoat for just wanting to push the agreed pricing(taxes included) up after re-reviewing the Agreement. I believe T.V., Internet Services, and Cell Phone Services are the only business in the World that get to change their prices without explanation.