Community Forum

Best Customer Service Rep I've spoken with. Barbara 04C

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

Highlighted
New Poster

Best Customer Service Rep I've spoken with. Barbara 04C

To preface this review, I need to quickly explain my situation.  I cancelled my account in May (for June and July, with the intention of re-activating in August), since I don't live in that apartment during the summer, with a very nice customer rep whose name I can't recall.  My account was to be cancelled before the next billing period in June and a refund on my deposit would be mailed.  

Unfortunately, a week later, just after lunch, a very nasty customer service rep, whose name I didn't bother asking before I hung up the phone in disgust, called me to inform me that I had a bill for June that needed to be paid immediatley before my account (which should have already been cancelled by this time) was closed out.  He refused to listen to anything I said and sounded more like a credit collector than any sort of customer service rep.

Regardless, I checked my account and called back in the next day.  To my great satisfaction, Barbara, comcast worker ID 04C, answered the phone.  She calmly listened to my rant about my situation and my subsequent demands.  She calmly took down my information and asked a few questions.  She then proceeded to compile the information and pass it on to the correct support team.  I even had a nice conversation with her about the weather in Atlanta versus the North.  She was concise, proffesional, and courteous.

Rarely, probably never, have I come across or dealt with a customer service representative as pleasant to deal with as Barbara, comcast ID 04C.

If you didn't get it before her name is BARBARA, COMCAST ID 04C.

Give her a raise, a promotion, a paid vacation, SOMETHING, because this woman is one of the few people at Comcast actually trying to provide good service and perhaps one day improve your rank above Taco Bell and General Motors.  Yes, the same company that destroys your intestines and lower-income family health statistics and yes, the same company that had actively covered up recalls and denied responsibilty for the deaths of 74 people because of an IGNITION SWITCH.  

So again, thank you Barbara, comcast ID 04C, for brightening my day and giving me some hope that my cable provider might be better than toxic taco waste salesmen and steel death trap builders.

Expert

Re: Best Customer Service Rep I've spoken with. Barbara 04C

Thank you for your message, I'll pass it along to Comcast HQ. They will notify the employee's supervisor of your message. Smiley Happy

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
New Poster

Re: Best Customer Service Rep I've spoken with. Barbara 04C

I also spoke to a "Barbara" on 3-12-15 and was the best I have had as well. I do not know if this was the same person. I do not know her ID number but know she was from South Carolina. I guess it could be the same "Barbara" who moved.  This girl was so nice I tried to get in touch with her again. Oh well,,,,, LOL