Community Forum

Being given different pricing by different reps

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

Frequent Visitor

Being given different pricing by different reps

I had called in to comcast a couple of days ago to ask how much it would be to go from my current level of service (cable tv plus internet) to just having internet at my current 150 mbps speed. I was told that after taxes and fees are added in my new cost would be $59.99 per month with a 12 month contract and that she would make a note in the file and to just call back when I decided to change and I would get that price. I called back today and another rep refused to honor that price despite the note under my account and told me it would be $75 a month. I've been with Ccomcast for decades and I am very disappointed in this. This is not the first time I've had different reps give me wildly different pricing offers. Can anyone tell how to get to someone who will honor what I was told: the contract price of $59.99/mo after taxes and fees as promised? Thanks. 

(I apologize that I sent PMs to some reps on the forum before I saw the note to not do that)

Official Employee

Re: Being given different pricing by different reps

Hello, and thank you for reaching out to us. I would be happy to assist you from here. Can you verify your account information with me? I would need your phone number, full name, and service address. You can private message me by clicking my name and clicking private message.

Frequent Visitor

Thanks, Shane. I actually wound up just accepting a slightly higher cost of $64.95 with 1 year contract. Very disappointed I didn't get the original $59.99 that was offered but seems like nothing I can do about it.  

Official Employee

Hi Katalina, thank you for working with us via private message and glad we were able to find a promotion that fits your needs.  Please let us know if you have any questions in the future.

Thank you