Community Forum

Being charged an ETF moving out of state and canceling service due to work transfer

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

Regular Visitor

Being charged an ETF moving out of state and canceling service due to work transfer

Not be charged in ETF because I had to move out of state for work and yet here I was supposed to receive a 61 semi dollar refund and now they want 67 some-odd dollars because they charged me a hundred and twenty ETF. This is absolutely ridiculous you can't use service if they don't service your area and if you have to move for work you have to move for work. I was with Comcast from 2007 until 2018... an ETF for a valued customer seems to be a bit over reaching how do I get this corrected and have the refund that is owed to me sent?
Expert

Re: Being charged an ETF moving out of state and canceling service due to work transfer

I'm sorry my friend, but those indeed are the terms of the contract; If you move to a non-Comcast serviceable area, then the ETF does apply.Smiley Sad

I am not an employee.