Community Forum

Badges

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

Expert

Badges

I noticed there were a few changes to the way our Avatar and badges are shown recently. The bar indicator is missing. I guess most of us didn't even know what they meant.

Also; on my particular Avatar I have not yet seen the "Greater than 1M posts" badge yet. I suppose that it might not include deduction's for censored posts or replies, or possibly replies on closed posts.

Is that the case or is there a new software bug? I hope I posted under the correct location.

Expert

Re: Badges

MNtundraRET wrote:

I noticed there were a few changes to the way our Avatar and badges are shown recently. The bar indicator is missing. I guess most of us didn't even know what they meant.

Also; on my particular Avatar I have not yet seen the "Greater than 1M posts" badge yet. I suppose that it might not include deduction's for censored posts or replies, or possibly replies on closed posts.

Is that the case or is there a new software bug? I hope I posted under the correct location.

When you go over 1 million posts we'll all give you high 5's!  Smiley Wink

I am not a Comcast employee; I am just a customer, volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.

If you'd like information about the Expert program, you can find it here.
Expert

Again wrote:

MNtundraRET wrote:

When you go over 1 million posts we'll all give you high 5's!  Smiley Wink

Thank's!

I hope I gave someone in this dept. a good laugh.  In checking recommended links I see I was part of this mess when I asked about the bars.

I guess only the original programmers know what's going on. They most likely moved on by now the software bug may never be fixed.  

Expert

Again:

Your not going to believe this but I just got my badge. "The squeaky wheel get's the grease! "