Community Forum

Bad customer service on the online chat and unable to manage plan online

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

Regular Visitor

Bad customer service on the online chat and unable to manage plan online

Hello, i simply wanted to find out some prices of internet tv bundles and then some prices of just the internet itself. Before i even get to the online chat part the only reason i had to go there is because for MONTHS now i have not been able to "manage" my plan on the xfinity website (which ive been told is being worked on over the phone and on the online chat before but still no improvements). So i get into the chat and the man is nice and prefectly fine (none of this is his fault), he asks what the problem is and some other questions which ended up being 35 of my 40minutes in the chat and to add on top of that the questions did not help with the answer what-so-ever. He ended up telling me bundle wise i basically had the best deal and then started asking me more questions so he could look into the internet! I let him finish and then told him why i was upset at the end. 

Overall comcast / xfinity needs to fix the ability to manage plans online, from what im seeing its an everybody issue its just not everybody tries to change / look at plans like that. as of right now i am looking into switching internet / tv providers for the simple poor customer service and website flaws.